How To Book your Game
1. Check the calendar here to see if the time slot (party size you are requesting) is available.
2. Make sure you are not trying to overlap someone else's time ..
2 hour games can be double booked (side by side with another 2 hour
party) if they are not private or closed. You must chose the exact
start time as the party you are double booking with, 2 hour games cannot
3. 4 hour games cannot be double booked, walk-on players are allowed on all non-private parties
4. Once you see that the time is available go below this calendar or to our field payment section,
top right corner, and pick your group package. Make sure you choose private
or open when you add it to cart. You will be given the question of date
and time, please fill in the information. When it is paid for and
approved we will put it on the calendar.
5. Check the calendar after you receive an email receipt to see that your party is at the correct time you requested. The calendar will
also have the gate code (red gate) and whatever paint you prepaid for. Closed or private games will be stated on the calendar.
6. Games must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Please call with questions 801-876-3132
How to read our calendar !
(group name paintball game) : in a 2 hour time slot = walk-ons and side by side reservations allowed.
(group name paintball game): in a 4 hour time slot = walk-ons allowed, no side by side reservations or overlapping games.
(group name paintball game closed ): no overlap, no side by side reservation, and no walk-ons. This is a private event.
Busy = no reservations allowed. This is a private event or job, we are unavailable.